Dubai Visa Application - Getting Started
Welcome! On this website, you can apply for a U.A.E visa. Filling out the application on our site is the first step in the process. After you submit your application, you can check the status of your application by logging in our site using your application id/e-mail address and password.
How to Complete the Application
- When you are ready, click on the button labeled "New Visa Application" below.
- Write down the Application ID displayed on the top left-hand corner of the page. If you need to close the browser before submitting your application, you will need this Application ID to continue your application.
- Follow the instructions on each page. Make sure you answer all the questions-if you do not, your application may not be accepted.
- Your answers must be in English and must use the English alphabet. That means you cannot use letters like ñ, é, ü, or ç. For example, instead of writing "São Paulo," write "Sao Paulo." There is only one exception to this rule, which is when you are asked to provide name in Arabic; then you can use non-English characters.
- Once you have checked your answers, you can submit your application. When you do, you will see a confirmation page on your screen with the payment details.
It is our goal to make the visa application process as straight-forward and clear as possible. If you have any question regarding our visa application, click to see Visa Application Guidelines.
Note: All unsubmitted visa application will be kept in our system for a period of 90 days and after that it will be deleted permanently in our database.