Dubai Visa Application - Guidelines
It gives us pleasure to facilitate you in your tour to Dubai by providing you with tourist/transit visas online. Kindly follow the below mentioned guidelines to apply the visa
How to Apply
- Please follow the guidance notes and complete visa application form by visiting the link www.florahospitality.com/nl/dubai-visa-application.aspx
- Submit the form along with supporting documents mentioned below followed by payment.
|Clear Colored Scanned Passport Copy
||Should be valid for six (6) months from the date of arrival
|Clear Colored Scanned Passport-size Photograph
||Black and white copy is not accepted
Visa Charges and Deposit
- Visa Fee will be charged as mentioned below and is subject to amendments as per General Directorate of Residency and Foreign Affairs- Dubai
- Refundable Visa Deposit of USD $ 975 per visa payment.
||Length of Stay
||US $ 95
||US $ 110
You can make the payment via PayPal by selecting one of the following payment methods:
- Credit Cards
- Debit Cards
Deposit Refund Policy
- The deposit will be refunded via same payment mode, after you exit from the country.
- The exit from Dubai will be verified through Department of Naturalization and Residency Dubai's Online System (eDNRD).
- We may require the passport copy with exit stamp, in case the eDNRD system is not updated.
Rejected Visa / No Show
- Visa acceptance or rejection is solely at Dubai Immigration's discretion and not Flora group Hotels. Therefore the acceptance of application is not guaranteed.
- In case visa is rejected, you will be provided with the proof of rejection from the immigration department for your reference.
- Please note that once the visa is applied, charges for the cost of the visa will not be refunded in such cases as expiration, booking cancellation, rejection or in the event that you are unable to travel to Dubai.
- In case of no show, one night booking charges will be applied along with the visa charges.
- In case you wish to cancel the visa applied, visa charges along with the charges for cancellation will be applied.
- Immigration cancellation fee of USD $30 and Visa Fee will be charged In case you wish to cancel the visa (Fee is subject to amendments as per immigration)
- Visas are non-extendable regardless of the type.
- All types of Visa applications are only for single entry
- To apply for the visas through Flora Group Hotels, you need to have a confirmed hotel booking in any of the Flora Properties here in Dubai. In case of cancellation of the booking, the visa will be automatically cancelled, and charges of the same will be applied as mentioned above.
- Holding a confirmed return ticket is mandatory
- It is advised that you apply your visa at least a week prior to your arrival
- There is a chance of delay/rejection of the visa for a female below the age of 24 years travelling alone or with a non-related person. To process the visa we may require some more information e.g. age, contact details, country of residence etc.)
- Minors' request are not processed unless accompanied by Parents/ Guardian or letter from the university/college in case of students
- The visa process can take up to 4-5 working days and will be at the discretion of Dubai Immigration
- Upon approval of the visa, copy of the visa will be sent to you via email, and you will be required to take the printed copy of the visa for arrival at the airport.
- Original visa will be required if arriving at Airport other than Dubai and Sharjah. An additional AED 100 will be charged for the same.
Nationalities We Apply Visa For
Visa Provision at the Airport
The following nationalities can get Visa upon arrival at the airport.
United Kingdom, France, Italy, Germany, Holland, Belgium, Luxembourg, Switzerland, Austria, Sweden, Norway, Denmark, Portugal, Ireland, Greece, Finland, Spain, Monaco, Vatican City, Iceland, Andorra, San Marino, Liechtenstein, USA, Australia, New Zealand, Japan, Brunei, Singapore, Malaysia, Hong Kong, South Korea, Gulf Cooperation Council member states like Saudi Arabia, Qatar, Bahrain, Oman, Kuwait.
Common Reasons Why UAE Visa is Rejected
The possible reasons which may result in rejection of the visa applications are:
- Applicant applying visa with unskilled profession on the passport will lead to rejection of the application
- Hand written passport are not accepted by UAE Immigration. Applications received with such passports will be rejected
- Applications for the candidates with criminal record in past in UAE will be rejected immediately.
- Applications for candidate holding residential /employment visa will be rejected until or unless they request for the clearance of the current visa
- Previously applied tourist visa by the applicant who did not enter the country. In order to get an approval, PRO of the applied travel agency or sponsor must go to the immigration to clear the previous UAE Visa. For tourist visa it will expire after 60 days.
- Visa application with typo errors of name, passport number and profession code will be delayed in getting approval or rejected.
- If passport copies are blurred when applied in the online UAE Immigration usually gets postponed for approval or will be rejected.
- Any visitor wish to enter on a passport that has any type of visa or entry stamp to Israel, the visa application for the same will be rejected.
For further details and follow-up on the visas please contact
Tel: +971 4 230 9090
Business hours: 08:00 - 24:00 (Open 7 days a week)
Note: All unsubmitted visa application will be kept in our system for a period of 90 days and after that it will be deleted permanently in our database.